Pacers Bikeshare is a customized B-cycle system and also part of B-connected.
This allows you as a Pacers Bikeshare Annual Member to use your Membership Card at any participating B-cycle locations!
How to use your Pacers Bikeshare Annual Membership Card throughout the country with B-connected:
1. Bring your Annual Membership Card and credit card that is linked to your Pacers Bikeshare Annual Membership to the city you're visiting that also is a part of the B-connected program.
2. On your first visit to the other system's station, visit the kiosk and select “No” on the screen which asks if you would like to purchase a 24-Hour Pass. Swipe your credit card associated with your Pacers Bikeshare Annual Membership account. Accept the city's user agreement.
3. Voila! – You are ready to ride a bikeshare bike!
4. All subsequent checkouts can be done using your Pacers Bikeshare Annual Membership Card at the dock, just as you do in Indianapolis!
The fine print:
1. The home B-cycle system rules and usage fees will apply to you while riding their bikes.
2. The home B-cycle system customer service teams can assist you while using their bikes.
3. Bikes should not move between systems-- don't ride a Nashville B-cycle back to Indianapolis!
* B-cycle cities participating in B-connected program are: Austin, Boulder, Broward County, Charlotte, Denver, Des Moines, Fort Worth, Hawaii, Houston, Kansas City, Madison, Nashville, Omaha, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Spartanburg. Stay tuned for more cities to join!